HOW DO YOU SELECT YOUR INVENTORY?
At Thriver, we select the best styles that our customers will love for our store. Each piece is specially selected to fit our customer's overall style.
WHAT IS THE ESTIMATED SHIPPING TIME?
We thrive to deliver our products at a reasonable time. The delivery time is depended on the customer's location. If their location is within the same country as the product, the process time will be no longer than 5-7 days. The shipping time will take 3-4 business days. We are a small team, but we always want to deliver quality.
Orders placed will be processed and within 5-7 business days. The shipping time will take 3-4 business days. We are a small team, but we always want to deliver quality. Delivery estimate dependent on method of shipping. We offer First Class options and Priority options. Priority mail does not mean One-day shipping, however it is a faster option. Regardless of what shipping method you choose, we still process and ship orders in the timeframe listed above.
- Shipping will not be refunded on any returned items and is the responsibility of the customer when shipping items back to us.
- Store credit will be given for the purchase price of all eligible returned merchandise (see below and note ALL steps on how a return is eligible). We do not offer refunds. No exceptions. Store credit may then be used to purchase that same item in a different size or a completely different item. Store Credit never expires.
- Returns must be post marked within 15 (fifteen) days of the date you receive your shipment. No exceptions. Any returns postmarked after 15 days of the date you receive will be rejected, and you will be required to pay a reshipping fee to receive your merchandise back.
- Due to high order volume, we do not process exchanges
- CLEARANCE AND ACCESSORIES SALES ARE FINAL AND ARE NON-RETURNABLE. WE ENFORCE THIS POLICY STRICTLY AND STORE CREDIT WILL NOT BE GIVEN FOR RETURNED ITEMS MARKED AS ACCESSORIES, CLEARANCE OR SALE ITEMS.
HOLIDAY RETURN POLICY:
Orders placed on or between Nov 21st and December 24th will be eligible for return until January 15th. Holiday returns must be postmarked no later than January 15th. ALL OTHER RETURN GUIDELINES STILL APPLY.
- Use your smartphone to take pictures of the defective or damaged area and email the images to email@example.com, including the tag in the image showing it is still attached.
- Indicate "Defective" or "Damaged" in the subject line.
- Include the first and last name on your Thriver Boutique account, order #, and product code/name of the item.
You will receive a response from our customer service support team within 24 hours.
• We do not need to be notified of any return(s) prior to sending them to us.
• Returns must be post marked within 15 (fifteen) days of the date you receive your shipment.
• Returns must be received in original, unused condition with tags ATTACHED and a copy of or the original invoice or return form included. If you cannot locate the original invoice, please print and include a copy of the order confirmation emailed to you. Returns received without supporting documentation will be delayed in receiving store credit.
**If an item has stains, smells of cigarette smoke, perfume, or deodorant, has animal hair, or any appearance of being worn, it will not be accepted as a return and you will be responsible for the reshipping fee.
• Store credit is issued within 5 business days of the return arriving at the warehouse. You are notified via email that store credit has been issued, along with instructions on how to redeem it. It will be located behind “Use Store Credit” under Payment Method on the Checkout page.
ANY ITEMS REJECTED FOR A RETURN WILL REQUIRE A RESHIPPING FEE. IF WE DO NOT RECEIVE THE RESHIPPING FEE IN 7 DAYS, WE WILL DONATE ALL ITEMS TO CHARITY.
Due to order volume & the high volume of sellouts we ARE NOT ABLE TO process exchanges.
Thank you again for your business!
All the Best,
Your Thriver Team
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
You should always consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
*Thriver is not responsible for lost or stolen packages once tracking information reports delivered to address provided or any fees related to international shipping. Please contact your local USPS for help on recovery of packages reported delivered via your tracking email.